GDPR - PRIVACY NOTICE
To describe how we collect and use personal data about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be what’s known as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special categories of personal information about you (known as Special Category Data). This does however include :
We need to know your basic personal data in order to ;
We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need to provide and oversee this service to you
We only ever use your personal data with your consent, or where it is necessary:
· to enter into, or perform, a contract with you
· to comply with a legal duty
· to protect your vital interests
· for our own (or a third party’s) lawful interests, provided your rights don’t override these.
In any event, we will only use your information for the purpose or purposes it was collected for (or for closely related purposes).
We may process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
· where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
· to identify and prevent fraud
· to enhance the security of our network and information systems
· to better understand how people interact with our websites
· to provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights at all times.
When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we will make sure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests - we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You have the right to object to this processing and if you wish to do so please contact us. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
We may disclose personal data which you provide to us to:
· Our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting, maintenance services);
· Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity, suspicion of fraud or a security threat;
· Our group companies (as defined in the Companies Act 2006);
· Other third parties with whom we deal with in the course of providing our services to you; and;
· Any other Regulatory Body who can demonstrate that there is a legitimate purpose for the processing of your personal data.
We may also disclose personal information on a discretionary basis for the purpose of, and in connection with, any legal proceedings or for obtaining legal advice.
We only share the personal data provided if we are satisfied that our partners or suppliers have sufficient measures in place to protect your information in the same way that we do.
We never share personal data outside our organisation for marketing purposes.
We are based in the UK and we store our data within the EU.
We will only use and store information for so long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long information will be stored depends on the information in question and what it is being used for. For example, if you ask us not to send you marketing e-mails, we will stop storing your e-mails for marketing purposes (though we’ll keep a record of your preference not to be e-mailed).
We continually review what information we hold and delete what is no longer required. We never store payment card information. We will not retain your data for any longer than necessary and the longest time that we will hold your data will be six years.
We want to ensure that you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
· the right to confirmation as to whether we have your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold (this is known as a data subject access request)
· the right to have your data erased (though this will not apply where it is necessary for us to continue to use the data for a lawful reason)
· the right to have inaccurate data rectified
· the right to object to your data being used for marketing or profiling; and
· where technically feasible, you have the right to personal data you have provided to us which we process automatically based on your consent or the performance of a contract. This information will be provided in a common electronic format.
Please keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rights above and, though we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, there may be situations where we are unable to do so.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact , Mr Rajesh Shah who will investigate the matter.
You can write to him at Swift House Liverpool Road Newcastle under Lyme Staffordshire ST5 9JJ.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a userâ€™s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Before start your chat session please verify your personal informationClose